Open Space in TQM

Agneta Falk skaparlust at swipnet.se
Tue Aug 17 06:44:07 PDT 1999

Dear Open Space Colleagues,

I have been taking part of all interesting conversations on the list now
for
a year or so. I thank you all for your contributions. It feels like I am
part of your group although I am sitting in a pretty remote place outside
Stockholm with limited contact with other Swedish OS practitioners.

Now I have a question: Has any of you worked with Open Space in a Total
Quality Management program? I have a contact in a municipality and they are
working with quality with the whole group of politicians and employees.

Thank you!

Agneta Falk
Skaparlust (means Joy of creating)