OS and Personality Type?

FamilyFirm at aol.com FamilyFirm at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 10:54:21 PDT 1999

Pete,
Your question stimulates me to suggest William Bridges' book, "The Character
of Organizations".  He has formulated a typology based on Meyers Briggs
concepts and identified 16 organizational types that correspond to the 16
individual types.

In addition to the question of whether OS resonates with some individual
types more than others, there is also a question of whether it is more or
less compatible with certain organizational types. Information about the book
is available at the major online book vendor web sites.

Joe Paul
familyfirm at aol.com
503-297-0750