OS and Personality Type?

Karen du Four des Champs kdd at inercor.com
Thu Apr 29 09:00:46 PDT 1999

Good question, Pete.

*My* observation -- with no empirical data to support -- is that I believe
it has a strong bearing, if not an effect.  I've participated in OS many
times as a participant with a very diverse group of leadership styles and
have seen a difference from the group for whom I consulted.  FYI, the group
I referred to in my original question were high in the analytical ratings as
attorneys, investigators and paralegals for large state agency.  Many were
former cops.

I look forward to hearing about other's observations, theories, opinions,
etc...
Karen du Four des Champs
"a catalyst for change for our changing world"

INERCOR, Training & Consulting Co.
"because change begins at the core"
P.O. Box 472
Vashon Island, WA  98070
Seattle Office:  (206) 244-1333
Vashon Office: (206) 463-4122
FAX:               (206) 463-4124
Pager:             (206) 955-4694
E-mail:            kdd at inercor.com
The information in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential.  It is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named
above.  If you received this transmission in error, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please notify our office
immediately if you received this message in error.  If appropriate, we
will reimburse for mail, fax, or telephone charges.