Question to experienced OS users

Karen du Four des Champs kdd at inercor.com
Tue Apr 27 08:33:52 PDT 1999

Sorry, I'm still learning how to participate on list serves and not sure how to send this back just to you, Birgitt.

Thank you very much Birgitt, for your thoughts and response.  What you outlined is exactly what we didn't do enough of!.  Ah, the learning process.  My colleague was the one "grounded" and "trained" in using OS and I was limited in knowing the pitfalls to challenge and the questions to ask.

from a  fellow Canadian, Birgitt -- I grew up in a little town -- La Salle -- outside of Windsor.  Small world, eh?

Karen
Karen du Four des Champs
"a catalyst for change for our changing world"

INERCOR, Training & Consulting Co.
"because change begins at the core"
P.O. Box 472
Vashon Island, WA  98070
Seattle Office:  (206) 244-1333
Vashon Office: (206) 463-4122
FAX:               (206) 463-4124
Pager:             (206) 955-4694
E-mail:            kdd at inercor.com
The information in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential.  It is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named
above.  If you received this transmission in error, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please notify our office
immediately if you received this message in error.  If appropriate, we
will reimburse for mail, fax, or telephone charges.