Electronically linked open spaces

Barry Owen barryo at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 12 07:29:35 PDT 1999

Greetings Koos, I have just been to your site and I DO like what you have
done. Like Peg, my patience waned quickly attempting to wade through the
Dutch instructions, but i was able to get the essence of what you have set
up . . . this is wonderful. Thank you for all you have done on this.

Be well all,

Barry Owen

--
Barry Owen
The Owen Group

The Global Open Space Institute Website
"http://www.geocities.com/athens/oracle/9215"

Simply living the FourFold Way in Open Space