evening opening

Esther Ewing eewing at inforamp.net
Thu Apr 8 14:02:11 PDT 1999

Hi Michael and Birgitt:

I'm doing an open space too where we will open on Friday evening and have one
session, then we will do all day Saturday perhaps with a celebration of the
work with a party Saturday night and then after church on Sunday we will do the
converging with sandwiches brought in.

The client is a church which wants to do some visioning. I've suggested that
they open it to everyone in the congregation but that only those who are able
to attend the whole weekend, should come. It's a bit of a marathon but they are
very optimistic.

I feel good about it and for just the reasons Birgitt has mentioned, I am glad
that they are having "two sleeps" on it!

Regards
Esther