OS in low trust environments

FamilyFirm at aol.com FamilyFirm at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 20:58:36 PST 1998

In a message dated 10/27/98 4:39:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
birgitt at worldchat.com writes:

<< I would like to understand your offering of
 "between the forces of continuity and forces of change". I see continuity
 and change as similar to each other, part of the same force. I would love to
 hear more. >>

Well here is another thought on that topic is pretty old.

"That which transforms things and fits them together is called change,
That which stimulates them and sets them in motion is called continuity,
That which raises them up and sets them forth before all people on earth is
called the field of action."    I Ching

Joe