Dead Moose Society

ralphsc ralphsc at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 7 07:34:07 PDT 1998

Dear Birgit,

As far as I am concerned, you can experiment with all the mass mailing
techniques you want.  As it usually is with you, if you're learning
something and you make it public, others learn, too.  So keep it up.

My dead moose says she will not be able to make the meeting of the other
dead mooses in Ancaster, but wants your dead moose to have her proxy on
and and all weighty matters that may come before the governing board.
She does expect a complete copy of the mniutes once they have been done.
She thanks you in advance.

Ralph Copleman