Dead Moose Society

Birgit Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Tue Oct 6 18:39:08 PDT 1998

Sorry if you have already gotten this notice from me electronically and this is a repeat. I have been experimenting with sending out mailings to all of my e-mail contacts in a "mass mailing" and am finding that the system is not working too well yet. A bit of a mess actually. You can imagine--3 e-mails to some, none to others, and a mess up in the data in general. Whew! Actually, for a person that was computer phobic not so long ago, I don't do that badly. Anyhow, here is the invite (maybe again) to the Dead Moose Society Meeting. I am aware that it is scheduled for Thanksgiving USA. And I apologize for not considering this. A number of people have already responded to confirm attendance, and yet others have said they would e-mail a story. I invite you to do either, and hope you will.

Birgitt Bolton

Dear Colleagues and Friends in Open Space,

You are cordially invited to attend
A Special
Meeting of the Dead Moose Society