A room in Monterey (?)

Buzz Blick buzz at nwlink.com
Fri Nov 13 06:39:40 PST 1998

Hi Romy,

I'm so glad that you can use the room :o)  I will call the hotel and confirm
the change in the reservation.  Hopefully that will help.  I will let you
know how it all works in a personal email response, so I don't use up any
more space on the OSLIST listserve.

Thanks again.  Sorry I can't be there too.  Have a great time in Monterey!

Buzz