OSonOS

Virginia visions at interlynx.net
Wed Nov 25 02:26:24 PST 1998

Sadly I was unable to attend OSonOS. I, too, found the initial silence
deafening. Thank you Birgitt for your open and honest (not to mention
courageous) thoughts, I always find your insights to be right on the mark.
One thing we can count on is change/growth, sometimes joyful learnings,
others not so.  Thank you for the richness and for the many learnings,
insights and thoughts - by you and others. I will look forward to our
continued growth as a worldwide OS - Congratulations on this to all!
Virginia