os in prisons

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Sun Nov 1 19:47:58 PST 1998

Thank you to all of you who responded to my request for information. Helped
me invaluably. At the end of this month, I am doing a one day OS in a young
offenders medium security detention centre--better prepared thanks to your
help!

And  work continues with the proposal to the warden of the Federal prison. I
have passed on to the contact person the names of persons who might know
more than I about working in prisons so that  he can make a choice about
what he wants.

Warmest regards,
Birgitt

Birgitt Bolton of Dalar Associates
www.openspacetechnology.com
55 Ravina Cres., Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
 L9G 2E8
phone: 905-648-5775  fax: 905-648-2262