LASER's etc.

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Wed May 13 06:35:22 PDT 1998

Richard:  Having studied A.N. Whitehead, I like the interweaving image.
Every bit of reality comes into being in a moment in relation to the
weaving of its context. In that way--all is in a process of becoming in
relation to that which affects it. There is some choice here. Choosing to
be open to spirit (more aware or conscious of the interconnects and the
whole) in the process of becoming enables breakthrough, peace, love,
growth, etc. Open Space meetings create the conditions for many to make
that choice and find a new "we" in the organization.

Say more about "activity-between". For me all activity is process and part
of the process of becoming.

Larry