"modified open space"

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Sun May 3 17:04:52 PDT 1998

Ralph:

It would be different, I bet. How the circle is walked does certainly
effect groups. I observed one set of colleagues Open the Space by each
walking a different circle within the larger circle and walk different
directions. One was speaking French and the other English. I think they
wound the energy down in the group by not paying attention to this. A
colleague and I recently Opened the Space in a Cree community and we asked
the Chief which way to walk. (That story will be put up on the GOSI web
site in the OSI Canada Newsletter.) Harrison has talked about Southern
Hemisphere events so he'd be a good source. Being conscious of the fans is
a new one though.

Larry