Dilbert and ramblin'

Barry Owen barryo at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 24 07:03:21 PST 1998

Thank you Virginia . . . My furry office assistant (or is it BOSS?) is quite
irritated with my attachment to the computer . . . she rather enjoys typing on
the keyboard while I am out of the office . . . we're having some fun now :-)

I just wanted to let everyone know that yesterday was a day of redesigning the
format of the GOSI site (EVERY page) to make it easier to read and print . . .
the initial feed-back has been good - though Birgitt was very quick to tell me
to get the pink out - perhaps I got a little carried away with the colors . . .

Additionally, I have started conversations with some folks about developing a
chat/bulletin board format and hope to be able to announce in the next short
while the coming of real interactivity on the site.

Ummm . . . the webmeister has a bit too much time on his hands when he starts
putting pink on pages . . . Please if you have stories from OS or other
contributions (Pictures etc) send them via email to me (Don't worry about
format . . . as long as they are PC - not "politically correct" - I will be
able to open attached files and will have to format them for the site . . .
Thanks for anything you send,

The URL for the site is at the bottom of this message.

I see sunshine in Nashville . . . might have to get out there and hug on a tree
this afternoon . . . b

--
Barry Owen
The Owen Group

The Global Open Space Institute Website
"http://www.geocities.com/athens/oracle/9215"

Simply living the FourFold Way in Open Space