Dilbert and ramblin'

Virginia visions at interlynx.net
Tue Mar 24 06:38:43 PST 1998

Birgitt
Thanks for sharing those Dilbert's, I am practicing some with my office
manager...for those of you who haven't heard of him, Spencer is my four
legged furry friend who monitors all office activities and is part time
paper shredder of "important" documents.  It is interesting how he responds
to these...I am learning a lot as he looks quizzically and begins ripping
paper with glee. Alas I digress, I wanted to congratulate and thank all who
have contributed to GOSI web page and Barry you are fantastic! Enjoy this
wonderous sunny spring day all! (whether this finds you in actual sun or
virtual)
Virginia T. Burt, OALA, ASLA
Landscape Architect
Visionscapes