Preconference work

eewing at inforamp.net eewing at inforamp.net
Wed Jun 24 16:09:03 PDT 1998

Hello:

Esther here. I agree with the no ice-breakers and I have myself experienced
the "fright-biting" of the facilitator. It's almost "the loneliness of the
long distance facilitator"!!

Part of it, I'm convinced, is the time needed for people to just think over
the question. If you look calm and confident that they will come forward,
and you say something like, "Take your time and when the time is right,
come forward" then they, too, won't get embarrassed or uncomfortable at the
wait.

Hang in and have faith that Spirit will work among you.

Esther