Conflict in OS and other questions

ralphsc ralphsc at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 14 13:24:56 PDT 1998

To Kevin, via Peg Holman,

In my personal experience, the number of sessions almost always *exceeds*
the number of spaces and time slots available.  People then use whatever
they can find, thereby stretching the space.

Sometimes they use the pool.  Or the bar.  Or the golf course.  Or all of
them.  In such cases people manage the time and space themselves, rarely
even consulting the chart.  I consider it my responsibility to provide
some spaces/slots but not to be responsible for taking care of all their
needs.  If they need more space/slots, they just make them.

About conflicts, I'm not sure what you mean by "serious."  Can you be
more specific?

Ralph Copleman