Os and Tavi

Audrey Coward coward at followme.com
Mon Jul 13 07:24:34 PDT 1998

I am an emergent lurker. I have just arrived home from a Natioal
Training Lab Collegial Conference. This experience has caused whirling
and twirling inside. It would be helpful for me to process my learnings
with people who are familiar with both os and tavistock. The leader for
the conference was Harold Bridger , the last surviving founder of the
original Tavistock . I am an organizational development consultant.
Sometimes I work alone and sometimes with others.

Audrey Coward
41 Walford Rd.
Etobicoke, Ontario
m8x2p2