A multi-dimensional tool for learning

PKaipa at aol.com PKaipa at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 11:28:19 PST 1998

Hi Friends:
Some of you have been familiar with my work on the nature of learning and
learning tool design. In many open spaces, I have done some 'pyramid building'
which allows people to dialogue and create a three dimensional tool that
captures meaning of that dialogue. We have found that to be very effective in
working with groups to come up with shared meaning and capture the essence.

Here is the first article that we have written to make that technology widely
available. We plan to send this article to System Thinker and would like your
feedback on both content, clarity of the paper (especially if you are/ are not
familiar with pyramid building) and any clarifications you need.

I thought you might be interested and if you are not, please forgive me for
sending it without checking.

Here is the article URL:         http://www.mithya.com/alignmentart.htm

Love to hear your comments
With warm regards