Fw: Y2K gets a small taste of Open Space

ralphsc ralphsc at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 23 01:29:05 PST 1998

To Chris and others,

I have also been a member of the World future Society from time to time.
I stopped sending them hard-earned money for subscriptions when I
concluded that their ringing predictions about one sector, would be
completely out of synch with their forecasts for another.  For futurists,
they seem to have a blind spot when it comes to systems thinking. I am,
therefore, not surprised that upon being introduced to open space, they
would be surprised.

Open space is ultimately, perhaps, about the present.

Ralph