Day 2 Bounce and some elementary matters.

David Koehler Dmk4812 at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 11:37:47 PST 1998

I was interested in your situation regarding the church and OS.  As a clergy
person and as director of a labor-management council, I wonder if what was
needed as a first step might be a conflict resolution process rather than OS.
In my work with labor and management, we use the tool we feel is most
effective for the situation.  OS is wonderful as a synergy producing planning
process.  If, however, there is not common interest, or worse, hostility, then
conflict resolution may be more effective.  (We use the 7 Elements process
developed by Roger Fisher of the Harvard Negotiation Project fame.)  Just a
thought.