Day 2 Bounce and some elementary matters.

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Wed Dec 16 10:07:02 PST 1998

Ester: I think your insights are right on. My experience is teaching me how
things do work differently in a voluntary organization with separation
between the events. The internal politics, that are always there, come into
play when the group that gathers is not trusted by others who then want to
get their say (or way).

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation