On the Beach!

Keith, Jaymee KeithJ at WSDOT.WA.GOV
Mon Dec 14 10:16:01 PST 1998

Great idea, Linda!!  You could use the big beach umbrellas to post paper
to if needed -- especially to post the "market place."  Depending on the
number of participants, I agree that an audio system will probably be
needed to ensure that everyone can hear.

I, for one, will be very interested to hear how it all turns out, Ralph.
 Sounds like a fun challenge to me.  But then, I don't have to organize
it or assume responsibility for its success . . .
Jaymee Keith
Ombudsman's Office
Washington State Dept. of Transportation
705-7438