fear of success cont'd

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Tue Dec 22 14:43:01 PST 1998

I don't believe in fear of change. I think we change all the time. For sure
sometimes it is getting us in deep "do do" that helps us accelerate to a
changed state. But that is not the only criterion for change. Nor is
aspiration. How about living and loving life as two ingredients to keep us
changing. Love of someone, love of self, love is a pretty powerful force.

Did the discussion on fear and change start with my contribution on fear of
success? If so, my point was missed by a mile. I believe we always change.
Change is. Chaos is. Order is. Every time I look in the mirror I know I'm
changing. Those life forces,you know.

I also believe one of our biggest fears is not fear of  failure, but fear of
success. A different slant from the discussion on fear and change. I am
trying to make a point about our collective consciousness not being
conditioned at this time to reach for the light within each of us, or to
reach for the success (as a process not an end) in organizations or
collectives of people. And I think we need to pay attention to the fact that
people may not choose something which can take them to success----and it
isn't because they are not yet ankle deep in the other stuff. It is bigger
than that.

Warmest regards,
Birgitt

Birgitt Bolton of Dalar Associates
www.openspacetechnology.com
55 Ravina Cres., Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
 L9G 2E8
phone: 905-648-5775  fax: 905-648-2262