way of Spirit

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Tue Dec 22 08:11:47 PST 1998

Hello Holger and sending you greetings for a merry Christmas also. I am
delighted that the highlight of your year was the Open Space training with
Harrison. And that you have reached a new awareness of life and living.

I would like to add the version of the original of this from Angeles Arrien
who has written and teaches The Four Fold Way which is based on the Medicine
Wheel. The way of Spirit as she teaches it fuller. Harrison and I have had
many interesting discussions over this. I tease him about always omitting
the one on heart and meaning when in fact he lives life following heart and
meaning like no one else I know.

1. Show up and be present
2. Tell the truth without blame or judgement
3. Pay attention to what has heart and meaning
4. Let it go

Warmest regards,
Birgitt

Birgitt Bolton of Dalar Associates
www.openspacetechnology.com
55 Ravina Cres., Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
 L9G 2E8
phone: 905-648-5775  fax: 905-648-2262