Come to the Open Space on Open Space, November 14-16

Peggy Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Fri Aug 28 10:28:23 PDT 1998

To Open Space Practitioners,

The Sixth Annual Open Space on Open Space is coming to Monterey, California
on November 14-16.  This is your chance to join with others using Open Space
to continue your learning and share your questions and discoveries.  It is
also a lot of fun!

The details are available at www.tmn.com/openspace/osonos.htm

Please forward this invitation on to friends and colleagues who would be
interested in participating with the Open Space community.

See you in Monterey,

Peggy Holman
Open Space Institute
425-746-6274