OSLIST Digest - 2 Aug 1998 to 7 Aug 1998

Leon DeKing ldeking at primenet.com
Sat Aug 8 08:09:27 PDT 1998

Dear Terry:
  I'm delighted with your request and sorry I cannot supply an immediate,
clear answer to your question about the "supervisor training dimensions" of
the Open Space experience.
        As a 1998 OSI board member I am struggling with the problem of
simplifying the process you have initiated...sorting through OS stories,
etc. in search of information about specific topics.  My efforts to date
have yielded
bushels of information, but none I immediately remember as having
supervisor training dimensions.  I will go through my OS reports and
stories stash and get back to you with the results.
        Have you looked at the <geocities> web site?  It's been a great
help to me.
        Your question doth delight me twice over.  Had you not raised it,
I'd probably not thought of OS based training of Super Supervisors as an
additional benefit to OS Event initiators, stakeholders and participants.
Thanks again for raising the question.  I will find ways to use improved
supervisor practice in my client wooing efforts.
        Aha!...a third reason for delight!  You've raised a perfect issue
for a net "site" Break out meeting.  Count me IN!
Yours Aye,
Leon