thank you

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Thu Apr 30 05:05:18 PDT 1998

Yess Birgitt!

This brings to mind Michael Herman's bubbles! Thanks Michael, I had not had
a chance to say so. The circle is the one dimensional view, where as the
bubble gives us three. Each moment in the chaos becomes ordered because of
principles and laws and because of choice. The givens (that which was in
the last moment and will likely be in the next) set the context for the
coming into being of an Open Space "event"-a moment of becoming. That
bubble of being in the now is what we can understand as open space. The
connection to open space that is beyond that can only be experienced, not
understood. However, your words Birgitt, take us along a path that helps.

Larry