OSI Australia

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Fri Dec 12 18:07:40 PST 1997

I'm sure most of you got a notice from Australia in the mail, but in case
you didn't I thought I'd pass the excitement along.

Open Space Institute of Australia is now an official happening. They've
circulated their flyer seeking membership ($25). If you want to join send
this attention Brian Bainbridge, 4 Winifred St., St. Albans, Victoria 3021.
 His phone  (03)93662146 and fax (03)93662146. This really is most exciting
news, solidifying further the global reach of Open Space. And the healing
that is possible. They're also having an OSONOS  from May 22 to May 24.Way
to go Brian!!!!!!!

So, I for sure am sending them congratulations and best wishes for much
growth and learning through Open Space and the new Institute. And
congratulations to Harrison who started all this anyhow!!!

And a challenge to the OSI US and OSI Canada to grow organization together
with OSI Australia and really role model good organization, emergent
organization, collaborative organization, learning organization
together....with spirit and of course a good dose of fun.

Birgitt