[OSList] Graduate Class in OD needs Mentors in Open Space

Lisa Garcia lgrimes at a2atd.org
Sun Jan 23 11:34:13 PST 2022

Anne,

Thank you very much!  We would definitely like to get in touch.  Feel free
to reach out to me with your email at lisa.garcia at thomsonreuters.com or let
me know the best way to get in touch.  My teammates and I will divide and
conquer reaching out to talk within what your schedule allows.

Lisa M. Garcia

--
*The American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) has now become
the Association for Talent Development (ATD). *_Likewise A2ASTD is now