[OSList] Graduate Class in OD needs Mentors in Open Space

Lisa Garcia lgrimes at a2atd.org
Wed Jan 19 10:52:50 PST 2022

Thank you for the reply, Thomas!  And I have followed up with you by
email.  I'll put the list here of a few more details regarding what our
team will be delivering and how.

   - Our team of 3 will facilitate an event on February 13th, the final day
   of our residency weekend (in-person) at Bowling Green State University with
   our cohort. Our professor is Dr. Steven Cady. (No word on whether it would
   go virtual due to COVID)
   - I have downloaded the Open Space user's guide when I attended the Open
   Space meeting yesterday with Charlie Colpitts.  Thank you for the
   recommendation.
   - We are tasked with having one or more Open Space mentors and perform
   an interview to learn from their experience.  After that and based on the
   mentor's schedule we know that we might have mentors helping in different
   ways (review materials, meet to give advice, send us to other mentors,
   etc.).
   - Out of the interviews we are sharing with the whole cohort through
   discussion boards what we are learning even outside planning the event.

--
*The American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) has now become
the Association for Talent Development (ATD). *_Likewise A2ASTD is now