[OSList] On supporting Ukraine Fwd: [searchnet] From Taras Tymchuk today

Maryana Zaviyska zaviyska.maryana at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 10:03:27 PST 2022

Dear Helen,
I am very sorry, but war in Ukraine has nothing to do with NATO. It is
Russian aggression against Ukraine and Ukrainian people. My 7yo is waking
up because of heavy shelling in the centre of Kyiv. Please, sharing these
links you are sharing justifications for the aggression against
peaceful cities and civilians. You are not obliged to support Ukraine in
this war if you do not want to, but it is not acceptable to devalue the
experience of Ukrainians and also OS-workers who are right now in Ukraine
and experiencing heavy shelling right now.

Maryana

нд, 27 лют. 2022 р. о 19:48 Helene MENISSIER via OSList <
oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> пише: