[OSList] On supporting Ukraine Fwd: [searchnet] From Taras Tymchuk today

Maryana Zaviyska zaviyska.maryana at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 08:49:26 PST 2022

Dear Peggy,
Thank you for sharing this.
I started the resource with the daily updates which Sandra Janoff shared
with you. I am now in Ukraine and try to cover the situation from inside.

What is needed:
- to disseminate information about war in Ukraine as much as possible. The
world needs to know about the Russian crimes in Ukraine;
- at the web-site there are reliable  organisations that collect donations
for Ukraine and that organise support for displaced people, army, or
medical service;
- please organise demonstrations in your city, it is important for us to
feel the support of democratic world;

With much love from Ukraine,
Maryana

нд, 27 лют. 2022 р. о 18:34 Peggy Holman via OSList <
oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> пише:

> Friends,
>
> Future Search creator, Sandra Janoff, posted the message below from two
> Ukrainian Future Search colleagues on what is happening and how you can
> help. It includes a site where they plan to do a daily update:
> https://sharethetruths.org/2022/02/26/war-in-ukraine-daily-update-12-00-pm-26-02-2022/
>
> I made a donation to one of the organizations they named. Please consider
> what you can do.
>
> Are there any Ukrainians on the OS list? If you can, please let us know
> what you and your country needs.
>
> Our hearts are with you,
> Peggy
>

> ________________________________
> Peggy Holman
> Co-founder
> Journalism That Matters
> Bellevue, WA  98006
> 206-948-0432
> www.journalismthatmatters.org
> www.peggyholman.com
> Twitter: @peggyholman
> JTM Twitter: @JTMStream
>
> Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into
> Opportunity <http://www.engagingemergence.com>
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From: *Sandra Janoff <sjanoff at futuresearch.net>
> *Subject: **[searchnet] From Taras Tymchuk today*
> *Date: *February 26, 2022 at 2:41:23 PM PST
> *To: *Peggy Holman <peggy at peggyholman.com>
>
> Dear friends,
>
> A madman is sending boys into a war. Our colleagues in Ukraine, Taras
> Tymchuk and Maryana Zaviyska, are writing a daily update to let us know
> what we can do. Please do what you can and share in our Network what you
> think is doable. Just watching isn’t an option.
>
> Sandra
>
> Dear Sandra,
>
> Maryana is safe now. Today, we started an initiative
> <https://sharethetruths.org/> to inform our international friends about
> what is going on in Ukraine and how our friends can support us in Ukraine.
> Please share these updates to people that feel the will to help us here
> https://sharethetruths.org/2022/02/26/war-in-ukraine-daily-update-12-00-pm-26-02-2022/
> We plan to public updates daily.
>
> I appreciate your support!
>
> Kind regards,
> Taras
>
> Managing Partner
> *World of Communities *
>
> ---
>
> You are currently subscribed to searchnet as: peggy at peggyholman.com.
>
> To unsubscribe click here:
> https://listserv.nea.org/u?id=1226400.34cac2bd26175e8b5a541e423de8939e&n=T&l=searchnet&o=413963
>
> (It may be necessary to cut and paste the above URL if the line is broken)
>
> or send a blank email to
> leave-413963-1226400.34cac2bd26175e8b5a541e423de8939e at list.nea.org

> Past archives can be viewed here:

*Maryana Zaviyska*

+38(093)6655097

OpenSpace.Works <http://openspace.works/>
Open Space World Map
<http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/worker/maryana-zaviyska>
FutureSearch.Works <http://futuresearch.works/>

*Stakeholders Analysis & Engagement*
*Organizational & Community Development*