[OSList] Help with Open Space technology

Gwen Fischer gwenfischer at fulbrightmail.org
Sat Feb 26 08:33:33 PST 2022

I’m on the board of a grassroots Organization  (Ohio Community Rights Network-- <https://www.ohiocrn.org/>https://www.ohiocrn.or <https://www.ohiocrn.org/>g).  We’ve been talking about organizing a state-wide conference virtually to explore new strategies for our work of securing rights for our communities and for Nature.   I’ve experienced virtual Open Space gatherings and found them “magical” ways to gather and democratically decide agendas and get serious conversations going.  I have two pretty tech savvy folks who would like to learn OS tech to assist with this effort, and am seeking tutoring support.  A friend suggested contacting you.   I was hoping to be able to give OHCRN board a quick demonstration on March 7 (I didn’t realize how much tech stuff goes on in preparation and behind the scenes 😶🤔.)  I’d appreciate any help you can give,
Gwen B Fischer
Professor Emerita
Hiram College
Fulbright Scholar, Zimbabwe 2001-2002
Rotary International Teaching Fellow, Tanzania
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." - Mark Twain
“Travel makes one modest.  You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” - Gustave Flaubert
gwenfischer at fulbrightmail.org