[OSList] Space invaders and using your two feet

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Feb 23 16:29:13 PST 2022

In a perfect, open space, right time way, I noticed this machine
(anti-gravity treadmill, in case the photo doesn't come through) at the
physio/physical therapy office yesterday.  It’s a regular treadmill with a
special closed space built on top of it. As we suspected all along, to defy
the law, you actually do need a closed space!  🤣

[image: image.png]