[OSList] Canada Connundrum... What do YOU Think?

John Watkins johnw536 at mac.com
Sun Feb 13 15:07:25 PST 2022

The problem is that most of the folks “protesting” in Canada right now were in fact “sold on or bossed into accepting someone else's plans,” namely far right wing and conspiracy theory and dark money groups that are funding and cynically manipulating the truckers and others into participating in these protests. This was made clear by an interview on NPR yesterday with a woman who has been studying far right and white supremacist groups in Canada for a number of years. And those are not the people who are showing up to participate in some kind of open space event. They are just trying to create chaos and disrupt economic recovery.

John W

Sent from John's iPhone