[OSList] Theme to Bring People Together in Wake of a Suicide?

Marc C. Trudeau marctrudeau at alum.wpi.edu
Thu Sep 23 17:53:43 PDT 2021

Hello, Friends.

I work with a community who recently lost a young member to suicide. I have some ideas of my own, as I’m sure does the client, but will you share with me your experiences in theming an Open Space for a community coping with such a sad tragedy and hoping to avoid such losses in future?

Thanks in advance,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
mobile 774-641-8302<tel:774-641-8302>

LikeBreathin.com<http://likebreathin.com/>

Effective teamwork and team leadership feel nearly effortless, Like Breathin’​. Partner with us to experience how.