[OSList] Wosonos_2022 EHn?_Enc: Re: wosonos?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:33:03 PDT 2021

Dear Eleder,

to your PS: I checked
> https://openspaceworld.org/wp2/osonos/

and see that WOSonOS 2019 (the 27th of its kind) is listed there but
there is no link to the Book of Proceedings... Barry Owen and the Open
Spacce Institute US sponsored the event near Washington DC.
I guess Barry would have a hint on where to find it.
Barry is on this list.
Hi, Barry!

If I remember right, the Berliners still want to have the 2020 event
which could not take place because of Covid in Berlin in 2022.

I will cc the 2020 Team.

cheers and enjoy the Basque Beans!
mmp

Am 23.09.2021 um 13:26 schrieb Gentza Eleder via OSList:
 > Kaixo lagunok, Berlinen izatekoa zen 2020an, gero 2021ean, oraingoz
inork ez ezer ziurtatzen, antza.

 > Eta, Euskal Herrira gonbidatuko bagenitu, 2022ko udaberri eta udazken
tarteko egun batzuetan, munduko gune irekizaleak topagune
hezur-mami-arimazkorako?

 > Hemen, izandako azken Wosonos 2019ko (Washington) gonbidapen orria
(https://osius.org/wosonos2019). Galdetzen diet lurreko lagunei orduko
txostenak non diren, bide batez.

 > Nortzuk gogoz abenturarako?
 >
 > Bizi!
 >
 > Gentza Eleder Aurtenetxe Pildain
 > BuM_31 unJobbing
 > Mundaka-Basque Country
 > (+0034) 638.733.223
 >
 > ps. Harold, Michael, I'm just playing with the idea of WS22 in the
Basque Country (if nobody else took it; and if so, we could think about
2023, 24,...), asking how the Basque OS community feels about it.