[OSList] Ynt: September 22, 2021 event: Businesses as social learning organizations

Tony Budak tonybudak at tbmw.org
Tue Sep 21 11:39:09 PDT 2021

Dear Michael and OST Colleagues,

Thanks for asking. It's my hope that your desire moves you to attend to
learn more about the ideas you seek.

Businesses as social learning organizations
<https://deepadaptation.ning.com/events/businesses-as-social-learning-organizations=show?commentId=7223864%3AComment%3A151074&xg_source=msg_com_event>:
How do we promote listening and learning within and beyond
organizations? _*session tomorrow! *_

Please see the details of the event and link below:
• Date / time: Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 5:00 pm UTC – 7:00 pm UTC
(check for your local time for the event here:
https://everytimezone.com/s/d8d9d485)
<https://everytimezone.com/s/d8d9d485)>.
• Zoom link:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87428967425
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87428967425>

We look forward to getting together with as many of you as are able to
participate. If you aren’t able to join us, we encourage you to send us
your thoughts on how all of us can best utilize the BFG forum to carry
out our collective objectives. <https://deepadaptation.ning.com/>
Viviana Jiménez Jim Lancaster

Stay Safe & Well, Tony Budak

--
Stay Safe & Well, Tony Budak
P.S. All unpaid work sharing ideas, hosting events,