[OSList] September 22, 2021 event: Businesses as social learning organizations

Tony Budak tonybudak at tbmw.org
Mon Sep 20 18:02:34 PDT 2021

Hello Colleagues,

Your invitation reminder and three prompts

Try this, first join / signup to the forum maim hub at
Welcome - Deep Adaptation Forum (ning.com)
<https://deepadaptation.ning.com/>

Then_*join the Business and Fin Sept 22 sub group and or event page at*_
Businesses as social learning organizations: How do we promote listening
and learning within and beyond organizations? - Events - Deep Adaptation
Forum
<https://deepadaptation.ning.com/events/businesses-as-social-learning-organizations>

*Click the "Going" button* to receive the Zoom link

Hope this helps,
TonyBudak

On 9/16/2021 1:58 PM, Tony Budak via OSList wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I hope my post finds you safe and well.
>
> You are cordially invited to gather and mutually challenge ourselves
> to capture emerging "hunches" and "insights" as our understandings
> expand on the theme, Businesses as social learning organizations. See
> the details below.
>
> Thanks for co-producing our tomorrows,
> Tony Budak

Stay Safe & Well, Tony Budak
P.S. All unpaid work sharing ideas, hosting events,
attending gatherings, providing services, accrues valuable
Learning Time Credits in the Time to Learn Network.
<https://hourworld.org/bank/?hw=1968>