[OSList] Add proceedings link for 2019 WOSonOS?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 11:30:54 PDT 2021

It is clear to me, the forces of selforganisation feel comfortable on
OSLIST... and Harold is my hero!

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000     mmpannwitz at gmail.com

See the Open Space World Map with 509 Open Space Workers living in 77
countries and active in 142 countries worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org

And see books/ebooks and task cards on open space and other related
treasures, most in German, some in English, some multilingual:
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation