[OSList] Where angels fear to tread

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 08:26:03 PST 2021

https://thesideview.co/journal/warm-data-and-iced-lemonade

Here Nora and global friends talk about Warm Data, and the new project they
created last year, People Need People, trying this work online together.

Stories like this share the juicy reality, as we also know from our
experiences in Open Space.

On the oslist, I like to put focus on the different design elements of OST
and WDL, which are important to assess and learn.

And yet our lived stories are "what gives credence to the notion that a
deeply human response to complexity is possible."

This ties in to our earlier thread, about Working With Stories, and the
beauty that we gather in our stories of Open Space around our world.

Onward...