[OSList] Where angels fear to tread

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:37:04 PST 2021

Also I note that Nora is still very early in the practice of a methodology
that she invented (I think.)

Maybe it's like the first five-ten years of OST as folks were figuring out
what the hell this is all about... : )

And from the lens of an artist and family therapy researcher whose father
was Gregory Bateson. That makes sense to me...

Warmly
Jeff