[OSList] Reimagining Bookstores

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Mon Nov 1 09:45:21 PDT 2021

Dear Michael,

That’s great that you are sharing it. It seems the need is with bookstores everywhere. Praveen Madan, the bookstore owner who got this started, and I are talking to an editor at Buchreport in Germany later this week.

BTW, I had a typo in Sono’s last name in my original message. I missed the last letter. Her name is Hashisaki.

Peggy