[OSList] Join the dense web of meaningful connections this Saturday

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Tue Mar 30 23:26:54 PST 2021

Dear OSList,

We're inviting and growing a dense web of meaningful connections on
QiqoChat on Saturday (in North America - the date is 4-3-21). This will
have been our eighth online qiqochat event, and it's a pretty special
community that we're cultivating. We welcome you to join us in an
inter-generational creative feast of Open Space.

Eily Aurora, the "Harp Fairy", who is the visionary that has led this
effort speaks of the fully embodied and creative intentions of the event
with this video: https://youtu.be/I4HD8T1IQBo

Want to join the dense web of meaningful connections?
https://tinyurl.com/DenseWeb/ <https://tinyurl.com/DenseWeb/>

     Much love,
     Harold

--