[OSList] Skye Open Space Hotline Question

Skye Hirst skyeh at autognomics.org
Tue Mar 30 13:56:19 PST 2021

Are you involved in opening space. Are you interested in Open Space
Technology?  What can we change, learn from our commons of Open Space
Technology?   What's Love Got to Do with it?

It's not quite an Open Space event, but it is a space open to receive
whatever is alive for you right now.

The invitation is to share, listen, inquire, and be open to be surprised.

*Join the emergent conversation...*

from PC, Mac, iOS or Android:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/751609912?pwd=QmZCYUNrYTU4Y2ZrWHVFTzVTcTMvUT09
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/751609912?pwd=QmZCYUNrYTU4Y2ZrWHVFTzVTcTMvUT09>

--
*Skye HIrst, PhD*
*Autognomics*

*Conversations in "Radical Aliveness"*
*Just-in-Time Coaching and Consulting*
jitcc.org
Twitter  @autognomics

*Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do
it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.* —Howard
Thurman
*"There is no final fact." * Alfred North Whitehead

*"Nature ever flows, stands never still. Motion or change is her mode of
existence."*
*- Ralph Waldo Emerson*