[OSList] Tree Fitzpatrick memorial celebration on March 21

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Mon Mar 8 11:21:01 PST 2021

A story about how Tree schooled me on the needs of introverts, along with a
long comment from her.  THis is why she meant so much to me. This post
catches a powerful teaching moment for me and it changed my practice:

http://www.chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot/designing-with-introverts-in-mind/

Chris

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 11:15 PM Romy Shovelton via OSList <

> How absolutely precious…… Fly well Tree !!
>
> 😊
>
> Romy
>

> *Romy Shovelton*
>
> *Executive Director*
> *Wikima* and the
> *5* Tyddyn RetreatMid Wales Venue & Holiday Cottages*
>
> www.wikima.com
> *www.walescottageandvenue.com <http://www.walescottageandvenue.com>*
> Facebook: Tyddyn Retreat
> Twitter: @MidWalesRetreat
> Instagram: tyddynretreat
>
> romy.shovelton at gmail.com
> romy at walescottageandvenue.com
> romy at wikima.com
> skype: romy shovelton
>
> +44 (0) 7767 370739
> +44 (0) 1686 420725
>
> Tyddyn y Pwll, Carno
> Caersws, Powys, SY17 5JU
>
> On 7 Mar 2021, at 10:33, Gail West via OSList <
>
> I do, indeed, remember Tree at Whidbey Island.  Thanks for sharing this
> wonderful celebration.  Gail
>
> On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 3:06 AM Peggy Holman via OSList <
>
>> For those who have been practicing Open Space Technology for a while, you
>> will likely remember the irascible voice of Tree Fitzpatrick. She left this
>> earth on January 20th.
>>
>> A small group of us have planned a memorial celebration for her. It is,
>> of course, informed by Open Space. An invitation is below and on Facebook
>> <https://www.facebook.com/events/764707827506392/?active_tab=about>.
>> Please come and share the invitation with others you believe would want to
>> know.
>>
>> Of course, if you want to share a story on this list, I suspect many of
>> us have learned from and even loved Tree.
>>
>> Many thanks,
>> Peggy
>>

>> Therese (Tree) Fitzpatrick
>> August 16, 1953 - January 20, 2021
>>

>> Bio
>> Therese Marie Fitzpatrick (“Tree”)  was born in Mitchell, South Dakota
>> (home of the Corn Palace), and raised on the south side of Chicago.
>> Throughout her life, she lived in many places, including the Midwest, South
>> America, Northeast, and Northwest before she landed in Berkeley, a place
>> she’d always dreamed of living. She was a mother, a writer, an attorney, a
>> political activist, a consultant, an art lover, a voracious reader, a daily
>> swimmer, a sister, a daughter, and a friend. She was brilliant, determined,
>> resourceful, loving, and creative. Despite a lifetime of challenges, she
>> worked diligently to create and live the life she wanted. Join us as we
>> remember her.
>>

>> In memoriam…
>>
>> Zoom Memorial - Sunday, March 21, 7 - 8:30pm ET /4-5:30 pm PT
>> Please join friends and family of Therese Marie Fitzpatrick (Tree) to
>> honor and remember her fierce and loving spirit.
>>
>> Register on Zoom here
> [...]

---
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design - Strategy
Complexity - Art of Hosting
http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Grateful to live on Nex̱wlélex̱wm (Bowen Island), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh territory,