[OSList] You are invited to QiqoCON, 5 August

Lucas Cioffi lucas at qiqochat.com
Wed Jul 28 16:58:54 PDT 2021

Hi All,

You are invited to QiqoCON on August 5th starting at 16.00 Berlin / 10am
Eastern / 7am Pacific.
Here is the link to register <https://qiqochat.com/e/qiqocon2021>.

This is the first time this international community of facilitators and
event professionals are getting together to share what has worked for them
and how they will tackle the challenges of online and hybrid events in the
months to come.

It is a free, participatory conference.  We start off with some five-minute
stories from and move into open conversations, networking, and hands-on
workshops.  You will recognize many great colleagues from this OS List from
this list of impressive presenters:  Eily Aurora
<https://eilyaurora.com/>, Eiwor
Backelund Jacobsson <https://www.gctools.se/>, Francois Knuchel
<https://open2flow.com>, Heidi Nobantu Saul <https://www.heidinobantu.com/>,
Inger-Mette Stenseth <https://360hub.global/>, Jamie Colston
<https://www.iamweare.co.uk/>, Linda Howard
<https://howardconsultingllc.com/>, Lee Gimpel
<https://bettermeetings.expert/>, Mark Frischmuth
<https://www.democracylab.org/>, Mark Kilby <https://www.markkilby.com>, Paco
Briseño <https://www.true-solutions.co/>, Sofia Mueller
<https://frontline-negotiations.org/>, Suzanne Daigle
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/suzannedaigle/>, and Thomas Herrmann
<https://openspaceconsulting.com/en/>.

We are very thankful to be working with April Jefferson
<https://soulcraftswoman.com/> who has designed this event.  Whether you
have hosted many online events or are just getting started, we are holding
this space for you, and we would love to see you there.

*Lucas Cioffi*

QiqoChat | Lead Software Engineer

lucas at qiqochat.com

+1.917.528.1831

Live Online Events | Engaging Communities | Real Collaboration

Drop in for open office hours! <https://learn.qiqochat.com/events>