[OSList] title for a one hour workshop?

Funda Oral fundaoral at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 05:40:48 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I will run a one hour workshop at the Facilitators' Summit of the
International Facilitators Association in October.
I wanted to discuss

*"Where does the Facilitator Stand in Space?"*

In fact I would like to introduce the idea of not being afraid of *"asking
questions" *to open space and spaces,
facilitating the divergence phase and moving to convergence properly,
giving and holding necessary time and space for these.

In the meantime, I would like to discuss with the participants where the
facilitator should stand? *how much space*
*should she/he must have, occupy? *

I appreciate any ideas/suggestions for a short title of the workshop?

Thanks in advance,
Funda Oral